Head of House: Mrs Selwood
Pastoral Manager: Miss Cox
"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Welcome to Alder House who strive to create an atmosphere that is welcoming, safe and inclusive.
- Provide a safe and secure environment where all feel safe, happy and valued.
- Increase the number of students participating in school and inter house events.
- Reward and praise as many students as possible both formally and informally.
- Instill a sense of purpose and pride in all that we do.
- Encourage pupil voice.
- Promote the importance of a good sense of humour.
- Contribute to developing independent, confident and resilient learners.
- Remove any barriers to learning, so that all children can achieve their potential
- Maintain strong links with parents and the community.
- Nurture good mental health.